Thursday, November 27, 2008

So I went to Taylorsville High School this morning and played tag football with some friends, it was actually really fun considering how early and cold it was. We went and got hot chocolate afterward. The lady at Tesora wasn't too thrilled to have us all in the gas station goofing off. I guess I wouldn't be too happy either if I had to work there on Thanksgiving.
I get to work at the hospital instead! Ha ha. It's actually not too bad, it's only a six hour shift and i'm starting to like working there. You never know what you're going to get and there's always something fun and exciting. Should be fun!
Who knows what i'm doing later tonight. If it isn't too cold and stormy I might head up to the Boyer's have have my third or fourth Thanksgiving dinner. I'm almost getting sick of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and cranberries.
Almost.
Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: