Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to...ME!

Its actually been a week since my birthday. I'm officially 21!
I went to Piper Down on my birthday, i had a pretty good time from what I can remember. Nine shots and two beers later I woke up next to the toilet at my parents house. Yay!
I had a really good time though, it was nice to see all of my friends and hang out for a bit.
Some memories I DO remember from that night...
Kicking a paper towel dispenser and getting my legs stuck in the garbage can in the process.
Being called 'Jailbait' by a guy who probably picks up chicks at the Jr High.
Thats about it...
I went to Chili's the night after my birthday with all of my pharmacy friends. I got to order a nice big margarita, but not before being called a 9 year old. I think i'll be getting that for the next 10 years. I got some free grub and a couple new turtles to add to my car collection.
I wish I had pictures from these nights...I need a digital camera, pronto!
I believe i'm going to the bar tonight for an early St Patty's day celebration. Hopefully it goes better than the last time.
As for school, its been ridiculously hard to keep up with these past couple weeks. I have a few midterms next week which I need to study for.
Work is...work. Frustrating and hectic as usual. I'm ready to kill a few people but for the sake of keeping my job, i'll try not to do harm to my fellow co workers.
I bought a kitty from the humane society a couple weeks ago. He's an orange tabby, long hair, about 8 months old. I named him Patrick and he's adorable. He has a tendency to bite and scratch me in the middle of the night...but I think he'll outgrow that. Hopefully.
Well, not much else to talk about. Until next time!

No comments: